View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 12:16 PM   #24
MiniMouse
Groupie
MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Well, there will always be a big time delay because I'm not living in the US! And there could be some communication difficulties too because I'm not a native speaker!
Device: Sony PRS-T3S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrdie View Post
Thanks, got a lot of Merlin fics to put on my reader so these will come in handy. The Star Trek I like is both Classic and New Movie; my favorites are of course Kirk, Spock & Bones. Also Picard & Q from Next Generation, Paris & Chakotay from Voyager and Garak & Bashir from DS9.
Okay, I will see what I can find but give me some time.