Thread: Extract Pubdate
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 05:30 PM   #7
gridlewak
Enthusiast
gridlewak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gridlewak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gridlewak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gridlewak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gridlewak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gridlewak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gridlewak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gridlewak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gridlewak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gridlewak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gridlewak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox
To add to the publication date idea, I use this function as well. There is a certain reference book on vacuum tubes I collect that was issued in different versions. Having the publication date and/or version of reference manuals that have the same name makes it easier to find the version I am looking for.

Other books I collect have similar issues, so the use is there at least for me. 8c)

Last edited by gridlewak; 01-09-2013 at 05:35 PM.
gridlewak is offline   Reply With Quote