View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 02:24 PM   #53
sqdancer
Guru
sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T2 T3, Kobo Glo, AuraHD, H2O, GloHD, Clara, Libra2, Kindle NT PW4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
As far as I can tell I do, did some reading in Calibre plugins forum. Which ones specifically should I check? [mobi unpack is 0.54.1] and I tried downloading the azw1[and up to 4] and those didn't work.
This is the only book I've ever had trouble with in the 100's of Amazon freebies I've downloaded.

Also, I think I've signed up at Christian books before so I may check there if no easy fix with plugins. Thank you so much for helping.
I'm really green with Calibre (don't use any plugins yet), perhaps someone else could help. It might be the third party plugin whose name should not be mentioned.
sqdancer is offline   Reply With Quote