View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 08:06 AM   #1
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
Simple Touch Comparisons with a Kindle

I have recently bought a second ereader to go with my basic kindle, a simple touch. Now I am comparing the two readers and looking at the various differences between the two. I would like to see what forum members who have a kindle and a simple touch think about the differences between the two. I don't think one is better than the other, I think both have advantages and problems. Below is what I find the differences to be and I am grousing about both.

The simple touch's controls are very sensitive contributing to my loosing my place by a random bump somewhere. The Kindle's controls by comparison I need to really mash them by comparison to the simple touch. I can see benefits and problems with both approaches, I loose my place a lot with the simple touch however the kindle is a bit problematic since i need to exert a bit of pressure to change the pages.

I think that B&N has put a lot of thought into the interface and has made it a lot more elaborate then amazon has. While I think that the simple touch's interface is excellent I think that Amazon's interface is a bit simpler and perhaps a bit easier to understand and work with then the simple touch is.
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote