View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 05:38 PM   #462
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by hakan42 View Post
Alternatively, create a goodreads account for your son. Whenever you would mark a book as "read" there, the book count and the cumulative number of pages gets updated in the "stats" area.

If the books there don't have a page count for the ebook version, it would become your task as a good Internet citizen to provide that data of course
I provide the page number for the ePub I read. But, please don't do this for any of the eBooks I read as that could change the page number. And if I ask for a page number for ePub you read, the page number could change. I don't read with DRM so the page number will be different because DRM & non-DRM have different page counts.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote