View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 04:10 PM   #147
QuantumIguana
Philosopher
QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2 gen, Kindle Fire 1st Gen, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Therein lies the heart of my comment about obsessing. There is the ignorant belief that readers equates to an educated individual and that is simply false.
Are you saying there is no correlation at all between reading and seeking out information? I didn't say that a reader must be educated or that a non-reader must be uneducated.

Quote:
Further more the quest to knowledge is to remove bias, prejudice, and categorization. Something your post shows is clearly lacking, it's something we are all guilty of, I'm certainly no exception.
I'm only stating that there is a correlation between seeking out information and reading, and not stating anything about any particular person.

Quote:
For me the human soul is beautiful I would not limit my interaction someone simply because they do not mirror my likes, or fall into my "categorization" of what is proper.
Are you suggesting that you have no criteria whatsoever to determine who you interact with? Do the people you associate with have no traits in common? If they do, it would seem that you do have some criteria. Are your criteria the only legitimate ones? I'm not the obsessed one here. I'm not judging the criteria anyone else uses for who they associate with. If someone enjoys hiking, and wishes to associate with fellow hikers, is that such a bad thing?
QuantumIguana is offline   Reply With Quote