View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 01:54 PM   #20
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Awhile back, I copied the /bin folders from an optware debian loop mount on my K3, into a folder on /mnt/us. I was surprised at how many of them run fine without a loop mount. Even the BSD games collection. Adding some of those to your collection may be faster than building them from source.

When I get around to it (i.e. when we have external OTG working), I want to add USB sound to the "Deaf and Dumb" kindles. I bought a 10-pack of USB sound sticks for about $1 each (free shipping) from a Chinese ebay store. Linux sees them straight up (nothing to install). With the plastic cover and USB plug removed, they are small enough to squeeze inside a kindle wifi (perhaps connected to the INTERNAL USB for kindles where the 3G would go). Someday (Real Soon Now)... Too many projects and not enough time. Such is life.

Last edited by geekmaster; 09-10-2012 at 02:01 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote