View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 10:44 PM   #20
Fluribus
Guru
Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silhalnor View Post
Fluribus, I cannot make my screen very dim either but I should be able to hack it by connecting a variable resistor to the backlight. Is that really the issue though? That article I linked to gives a few other possibilities and I don't want to void my warranty for something that wont have any positive impact.
I have had sensitivity problems with my eyes since childhood. If you do not notice problems, then you probably don't need to worry about it. I don't think that LCD back-lights cause eye damage. If it didn't cause me pain, I would be happy to read on an LCD screen.
Fluribus is offline   Reply With Quote