View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 01:40 AM   #16
wyndslash
Wizard
wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 wifi, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by narbeauchamp View Post
I've become increasing fond of Evernote as my main note taking app. Primarily because I can easily access it across devices, I also do the premium version mainly for offline access to my notebooks....comes in really handy for long flights lacking and when lacking Internet access.

For handwritten notes I've played around with so many I've lost track....
i used to use Evernote, but ever since they changed their privacy policy, I've stopped using it which is sad, because it's a great app
wyndslash is offline   Reply With Quote