View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 08:54 AM   #295
kerotan
kerotan began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
You cannot delete that file because there is no file to delete. That step was just IN CASE you had a file. You can ignore the error message. We are trying to keep the instructions as simple as possible, instead of making you type extra commands to see if there is a file to delete and then decide whether or not to delete it. Just do the command and ignore that particular error message. What happened when you continue with the next command? Or did you stop at that point? If you look up what that command does, you can see that it deletes a file. The error message you showed indicates that the file is ALREADY deleted -- so it should be obvious that there is nothing wrong (just continue to the next step).
Sorry for my ignorance! I'm blindly following these things. I should use my brain more. Now I've done the necessary steps, my kindle rebooted a couple of times only to show me the Repair Needed screen with and ! in the middle. It says Your Kindle Needs Repair. Oh boy. What now? I followed every step line by line.
kerotan is offline   Reply With Quote