View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 07:14 PM   #87
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by viduliya View Post
Yes, I also tested a firmware beta version after 1.9.12 that mostly fixed the SD issues. It is too bad that fix did not seem to make it to 1.9.14.
Too bad that you did not share that with the beta group over the weeks and weeks we were testing various .14 builds. From what I can tell none of the people who were testing and talking abut the builds experienced SD card problems.

It is not unusual for new things to have unintended consequences--including ones that appear to be the same as earlier problems that were thought to be solved. I know that some people joined the beta group only to be able to get the build that fixed a particular problem that was driving them nuts. I am not saying this was true for viduliya, of course. However, it really is important that folks who beta actively participate throughout the process if we are to help Kobo understand what real people in the real world with real devices are experiencing.

Last edited by taming; 11-26-2011 at 07:19 PM.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote