View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 10:46 PM   #9
kiwipippa
Fanatic
kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo glo, kobo touch (dead), kindle touch, android phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE TERMINATOR View Post
I'm guessing that this is the Kobo 2? because the new price for the KO2 is $100. I would say go for it. I have the KO1 and I love it and the new one is even better with the faster page turns and the higher levels grey scale screen (from 8 to 16 levels) which will make the screen whiter and the print darker, also the new one will get the most firmware updates I expect.
$100! We are really getting ripped off here in New Zealand. They are still $249NZD (around $190 USD).
kiwipippa is offline   Reply With Quote