View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 04:03 PM   #3
SensualPoet
Wizard
SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Asus ZenPad 3, Kobo Glo
I agree that picking up a Kobo WiFi is a better choice ... assuming a price point around $100 or less. I believe all the original Koo's have a "blue" navigation button; the wifi edition has a "grey" button. (The wifi is also slightly heavier.)

I happened to read an entire novel in pdf format recently using the original Kobo and it was awkward but once I got into the rhythm of it, I didn't have any problem. I would always opt for ePub with Kobo if I had a choice.
SensualPoet is offline   Reply With Quote