View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 08:01 PM   #7
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Unfortunately, people don't seem to get fired for gross incompetence and potentially criminal levels of negligence any more, unless there's been a serious accident involved.

The Sudoku-playing bus driver I mentioned above, no idea what happened to him. Probably the same suspensions and "progressive disciplinary process" that have been passed out to cellphone-using bus drivers that also got caught and YouTubed.

There are plenty of people who just flat out should not be permitted to drive at all, at least not on public roads; something which I see every day as a pedestrian. And my part of the province isn't even supposed to have the *really* crazy and reckless drivers. I feel sorry for anyone living where it's supposed to be worse.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote