Thread: Bookeen support
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 06:50 PM   #77
ProfJulie
Evangelist
ProfJulie has learned how to read e-booksProfJulie has learned how to read e-booksProfJulie has learned how to read e-booksProfJulie has learned how to read e-booksProfJulie has learned how to read e-booksProfJulie has learned how to read e-booksProfJulie has learned how to read e-books

Device: whatever
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterbbb View Post
I hope they sort the upgrade out soon...

But I don't like being kept so much in the dark. We really are in a world of simple communication and where Bookeen could make us feel like a special group just by keeping us more informed. What would be so wrong in them saying to us "We have had unexpected problems with ... Be assured we are working on the problem and we hope to get it sorted within a month"? If they could not then update us again. Why be so shallow and cowardly and tight lipped about the issues?
I can only conclude that Bookeen does not care about their customers (actually their behavior seems to indicate a blatant disregard for existing customers). They have our money and they've moved on to what they believe are greener pastures. I think we'll all be ice skating in h$LL before we'll ever see a firmware update.
ProfJulie is offline   Reply With Quote