View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 12:24 PM   #10
ASparrow
Addict
ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX
Revision uploaded.

Thanks to reader feedback, I discovered that my spellchecking was not nearly as thorough as I had hoped, so I've gone through every chapter and cleaned things up. The new version is posted on Smashwords and should be available to every reader who has already downloaded it for no charge. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Please note that I had a few disagreements with Mr. Spell-checker regarding certain verbs and adjectives that I've chosen to keep (artistic license ;-)
ASparrow is offline   Reply With Quote