View Single Post
Old 07-03-2009, 01:45 AM   #8
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
You're automatically subscribed to threads you post in. You can stop the emails pretty easily. From the your CP, choose "Edit Options" from the menu on the left. Under "Default Subscription Mode" select "no email notification" from the drop down box.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestoreadalot View Post
THANKS! I was in the same situation. I kept getting emails and didn't know what was going on. I do have one question you said that you are automatically subscribed to any thread you respond to, so what happens if I check the do not subcribe box?Does this mean I cannot contribute to that thread?
As daffy said, you are automatically subscribed to threads you post in, and any new posts in these threads will show up in the new posts lists. If you select the do not subscribe option, any new post to that thread will not show up in you new posts list.

You can still post to the thread.

I like to keep track of any new posts on threads that I've posted in so I don't use this option but if you don't want to subscribe to threads you post in, this is the way to do it.

WDE.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote