View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 02:57 PM   #1
Agama
Guru
Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, Nexus7
ePub to azw3 paragraph background-colour

In an ePub to azw3 conversion I have some paragraphs with a background colour of #f0f0f0. This renders correctly in ADE, calibre reader and on my 8-greyscale Sony PRS-300, but it does not show in the azw3 - either on an actual Kindle PW or in Kindle Previewer. I have used default conversion options for the azw3.

Tweaking the azw3 shows that the background colour has been converted, so it seems it is just not rendered. Do I have to use particular shades of grey to work with Kindles?
Agama is offline   Reply With Quote