View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 10:48 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerlyn View Post
I have an epub I created in Sigil going from an english version to now make it German. I see in the Content.opf file the language tag. I need to change this to German which I am hoping will break the words as they roll over in the proper place when the text flows. Is there a place in Sigil to do this or I can change it in the .opf file, but how do I know what to put in there to choose German?
I think you want to use the Metadata edit window (F8 ) to change the BOOKS specified Language to 'de'). (Sigil is not a translator program)

The DEFAULT Dictionary Language and Interface Languages are set in: Edit: Preferences:

Note: these setting locations are the current beta for V6

Last edited by theducks; 10-12-2012 at 10:49 AM. Reason: Note
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote