View Single Post
Old 11-30-2019, 02:22 PM   #4025
OtinG
Old Gadget Guy
OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPad mini 6, iPad Air 2020, Alexa Devices
I was able to get my songs purchased through Apple and/or ripped from old CDs but transferred to the Apple Music app on my iPhone to play through my Echo devices. However it was very kluge and quite frankly not worth the bleeping effort. This was at least two years ago, so the details are too fuzzy to remember now. But I think I had to select each song or album on the iPhone while it was connected to the Echo device. I don’t think I was ever able to just ask Alexa to play a specific song and get that to work. I soon gave up and just listen to the music I own via sources other than Amazon directly on my iPhone XR or iPad rather than be annoyed by Alexa and the way Amazon has limited her abilities for non-Amazon content. I’m also pissed that when I ask Alexa to play an Amazon song through the limited free service provided to Prime Members and that so g is not available for free listening, she doesn’t just say it isn’t available, she goes into a lengthy dialog and then switches me to a stupid radio station that plays similar music. WTH Amazon!

ETA: Oops while I was typing this Catlady posted again and so my reply is of no use to her. Sorry about that. I’ve never purchased music through Amazon so I’ve got no clue how to play specific songs that were.

Last edited by OtinG; 11-30-2019 at 02:24 PM.
OtinG is offline   Reply With Quote