View Single Post
Old 09-09-2019, 08:05 PM   #31
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
And as I mentioned, all Android phones have that issue. Google does make Android, after all. A Pixel is as tied to Google as every other Android phone is, no matter how much other manufacturers might try to hide it. It's like saying the problem with my E-350 is it's too Mercedes. What do you expect?
Which is why I don't use an Android phone. I don't want Google.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
Your next choice is an iPhone if you want something more than a flip phone. Or dig around and see if you can find an old Windows phone. It's a shame Microsoft's Windows Phone and Mozilla's Firefox OS failed. But alas, they did.
And that's why I use an old Blackberry Q10. Don't want Android or iOS. There's a couple Linux phones supposedly on the way — maybe one of those will be available when I need to upgrade. Otherwise it'll be a flip phone for me. (Even if Linux are available, I might still go with the flip phone. Text and talk is really enough for me.)

Last edited by rcentros; 09-09-2019 at 08:09 PM.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote