View Single Post
Old 05-26-2011, 03:32 PM   #134
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
That makes sense, but the world is changing. It seems to me that many industries are now coming down to Business-to-Customer interaction. That's what the internet does, I guess.

Coming to the coffee mug analogy - I buy almost all my plateware online. Ten years ago, this wasn't feasible, but now it's easy. So I'm not limited anymore to what the local store carries - I have a world at my fingertips.

My individual preferences suddenly matter. I want something green! No chemicals in the coffee mug process! Created from renewable materials! Manufactured by low emission processes! Certified! Organic! Stylish! Modernistic! With a touch of panache and coziness.

Coffee mug makers and publishers alike will HAVE to keep up with the changes and they'll have to do it FAST. In a world of choices, I can be seduced into an OrganicCoffeeMugs.com purchase in an instant, and Bed Bath & Beyond doesn't have the luxury to play dinosaur.
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote