View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 03:27 AM   #3
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
I was using the sync function also when I first got my PRS 600 reader. I worked great for 2 days then started hanging. It worked when it wanted to for me. Do yourself a favor and use calibre instead.

Calibre is super easy to setup, operate, and transfer your books to your reader with.
------------------------
I know that this doesnt answer your question, but the honest truth is I dont think their is an answer. Sony sync simply sucks stupendously.
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote