View Single Post
Old 12-12-2017, 10:29 AM   #3
Pizza_Cant_Read
Sentient Sauce
Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 9th Gen Oasis
I am very unexperienced with Macs, so I may be completely off here, but I am able to open ebooks using High Sierra using a right-click "open with ebook-viewer". I am not a MacBook power user by any means, just use it for content consumption and programming javascript but I haven't encountered this error. I wonder what is being done differently.

Welcome to MobileRead!

Last edited by Pizza_Cant_Read; 12-12-2017 at 10:38 AM.
Pizza_Cant_Read is offline   Reply With Quote