View Single Post
Old 12-07-2020, 01:49 PM   #3
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
I had never tried to lasso a whole page before. Just tried now. I find that sometimes it works well and sometimes it doesn't.

For those times that it doesn't, it seems to be because there is writing or drawing very close to the edges of the page. When all writing or sketching is away from the edges, the lasso seems to work well for me.
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote