View Single Post
Old 09-17-2019, 01:48 AM   #33
FraPe
Enthusiast
FraPe has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.FraPe has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.FraPe has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.FraPe has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.FraPe has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.FraPe has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.FraPe has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.FraPe has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.FraPe has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.FraPe has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.FraPe has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-300, PRS-950 and Archos 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkapqa View Post
FraPe i am willing to pay you if you could send me a battery that works with the Chip.
Ordered a replacement battery but that one after an initial short life (it would give signs of life with the power cable attached) would no longer charge or hold a charge for no apparent reason.
I thought that maybe i made an error when replacing the battery, but luckily the seller was quick in offering a refund.
The EbookReader is quite damaged externally due to my unprofessional opening (thanks to the video posted here i might have learned how to do it).

I am living in Europe/Italy/SouthTyrol and would be happy to continue using the device as i find it very good one.
Hello, sorry, I am not able to provide you a battery that works. If it does not work you have to do what I did and described. Some readers are okay without but some readers are not. In the latter case I don't think you will be able to find a battery working.

Kind regards,
Franz Peter.
FraPe is offline   Reply With Quote