View Single Post
Old 01-21-2019, 10:13 AM   #242
rashkae
Wizard
rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
And if anyone can be bothered to read the manual, it explicitly states that the way to connect the device to WiFi is to hit the sync button on the home page. So, you are told that any time you use the WiFi, it will attempt to sync.
The entire string of logic here is entirely inverse to my own. I'm not going to debate it, I wouldn't even now what thread to pull to start.

And unfortunately, I'm only talking about the impression I get of what happens from the posts here. I've never successfully registered a Kobo, (the three times I've tried on a device launch date, Kobo Registratonn servers failed for 1 reason or other,), so I don't even have a device to test without putting more work than I think Kobo synching is worth.
rashkae is offline   Reply With Quote