View Single Post
Old 01-19-2019, 05:37 PM   #12
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
@jeffersonm - as theducks wrote in post#6, series is not a standard Dublin Core field. So while Calibre will embed the metadata with Polish, you must have done something .... maybe in calibre. but more likely on your ipad, or in Marvin to make series display.

To check that series has been embedded in the EPUB, open it in the viewer and press Ctrl+I
Marvin 2/Classic and Marvin 3 both support Calibre's series metadata.

I downloaded some EPUBs from the Calibre server (which embeds cover and metadata on the fly) and imported to Marvin and the series info showed up.

P.S.
Marvin 2 displays the series info automatically.

To display series info on Marvin 3, go to General settings > List info line > Series. You need to use regular or large text list mode in order to view the info.

P.P.S.
I remember reading in the changelog that there's a minor bug in Polish on 3.38. It was fixed in 3.38.1 so make sure your Calibre is updated.

Last edited by ilovejedd; 01-19-2019 at 06:51 PM.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote