Thread: Boox Note Pro
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2019, 08:08 AM   #11
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_skies View Post
I've been a little worried that Onyx might not be as good with updating firmware in the future because they keep releasing so many different eReaders.
Yup, I can well understand that concern. I'm still hoping that they will eventually release another update for the Max1, bringing it up to 2.0, but I'm not holding my breath.

However, even as is, the Max1 is still quite functional, and much more so for the Note, for which they are still continuing to offer updates. So, I am hopeful going forward.

What about Boyue? I haven't really followed them at all. Do they have a reliable track record in terms of updating their devices?
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote