View Single Post
Old 07-12-2017, 04:52 PM   #48
E.M.DuBois
Connoisseur
E.M.DuBois ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.E.M.DuBois ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.E.M.DuBois ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.E.M.DuBois ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.E.M.DuBois ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.E.M.DuBois ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.E.M.DuBois ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.E.M.DuBois ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.E.M.DuBois ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.E.M.DuBois ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.E.M.DuBois ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S9+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinisajoy View Post
I wish you the best of luck.
Double thank you for accepting our criticisms without making excuses.
God, I need to learn how to proof-read my posts before hitting that damn "Submit Reply" button. Anyway, sure thing. There are some parts I'm not willing to compromise on, but others I can. There's a scene in Chapter 4 that I'm cutting down into a single sequence, for the simple fact that most of it is redundant and unnecessary. Still debating on the criticisms on "Prologue to the Apocalypse."

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmw View Post
To quote a phrase from the movie The Replacements: That's why wimps don't play the game. (Actually, the original quote might have been something sexist about girls not playing the game, but close enough.)

It's hard work, but not only will the book be better for it, you will be a better writer by the end of it.
I really hope so.
E.M.DuBois is offline   Reply With Quote