View Single Post
Old 04-08-2018, 11:22 AM   #12
compurandom
Guru
compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura h2o, kobo forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
THe viewer is never going to have editing features, the closest you will get is annotations, which you can then use to do corrections in an editor.
I'm annoyed when the viewer modifies my book to add bookmarks, I'd be horrified if it edited the book too.

Having said that, what if you opened the viewer and editor at the same time, would it be helpful to add a feature that would let you click/mark a spot in the text in the viewer and instantly have the editor jump to that spot?
compurandom is offline   Reply With Quote