View Single Post
Old 09-16-2014, 06:01 PM   #43
pidgeon92
Wizard
pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle Voyage, Kindle DXG, Boox M90, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.p.s View Post
No. But what does "Shipping soon" mean?
Shipping soon (at least this is what it meant the last time I researched it) means that the order has been transmitted to the warehouse, and it's too late to cancel it. It doesn't mean that the order will be picked in any particular time frame.

I was curious as to whether or not yours was a Prime account because, in my experience, all of my orders have shipped out of an Amazon warehouse within 24 hours of my making any orders ever since I was a Prime customer.
pidgeon92 is offline   Reply With Quote