View Single Post
Old 02-11-2016, 10:55 PM   #1
blaenk
Connoisseur
blaenk 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.blaenk 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.blaenk 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.blaenk 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.blaenk 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.blaenk 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.blaenk 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.blaenk 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.blaenk 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.blaenk 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.blaenk 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.

Device: Kindle PaperWhite 3
"ALL" and "DOWNLOADED" flipped on 5.7.2?

So something I and a few others have noticed is that when I go to my library, on the top left it shows "ALL" and "DOWNLOADED" and their behavior seems to be flipped!

When I select "ALL", it becomes bold and it seems to only show those items that I have downloaded from the kindle store. When I select "DOWNLOADED", it becomes bold and it shows all of my sideloaded books. In both cases, the top right has "ALL ITEMS" selected and sorted by "RECENT."

One other weird thing is that I would've expected one of these to show _all_ of my items: both sideloaded and downloaded from the kindle store. Instead I have "ALL" only showing the kindle store books and "DOWNLOADED" only showing sideloaded books.

All my books are sent via USB with Calibre, not via email or anything else.

Is anyone else experiencing this? I have also installed 5.7.2.1 and the issue remains.

I'm on Paperwhite 3.
blaenk is offline   Reply With Quote