View Single Post
Old 05-10-2022, 07:26 AM   #84
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
I'm finding both the Sage and Elipsa good for draft notes, export text or docx later. I thought the Sage would be too small for writing, but bought it for other reasons; actually it's fine for writing & the conversion to text. I don't bother editing the odd error on conversion. Oddly neither is any use for writing with a BT keyboard (only navigation in Notebooks), though the BT keyboard text does work in an dialogue that pops up the touch keyboard, so works for annotations.
The Boyue Likebook Mars 7.8" with Android Jota app and BT keyboard is the best eink text edit using keyboard I have, but the Sage is more convenient.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote