Thread: Aura HD For U.S. Buyers...
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 02:58 PM   #53
haydnfan
Guru
haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 4, Oasis 2
I talked to CS today (still not shipped) and was told that the time frame from ordering is 5-15 days. I ordered on the 16th, and confirmed that I might receive shipment notification as late as May the 1st. I was assured that due to the date that my order was placed, I should receive it soon though. I asked CS what does it mean that the order was still being processed? Turns out that boxing and shipping is just taking that long, that is simply all there is too it. It looks like I'll just have to be patient.
haydnfan is offline   Reply With Quote