View Single Post
Old 06-04-2020, 05:47 PM   #117
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
How can anyone* not know how to pronounce John Maynard Keynes? And even if a narrator is so unfortunate, how can such an error not be caught and fixed? Nails on chalkboard territory.

*Alan Sklar is the miscreant. He’s new to me, but if he keeps it up, he’s one and done.
So, I give. How DID he pronounce it? Cause I can't figure out how he could get it wrong.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote