View Single Post
Old 01-27-2024, 09:10 PM   #7
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsmartin View Post
After updating to version 7.4 and adding the newly updated Foreign Policy to my scheduled downloads, my PC crashes every time I choose to download all scheduled news sources. I reverted to version 7.3 and it still crashed until I deleted Foreign Policy from my schedule.

Sorry, I don't understand recipes well enough to figure out what you changed in the previous comments.
If your PC is crashing it will be because of an antivirus or firewall or similar security program. Reboot in safe mode with networking and run the recipe and you wont crash.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote