View Single Post
Old 01-25-2014, 01:09 PM   #46
Bricorn
Addict
Bricorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bricorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bricorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bricorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bricorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bricorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bricorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bricorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bricorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bricorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bricorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DXG
Another plus for electronic books is; when in a country with a different language, you have access to EXACTLY the same range of books as you do at home. Try that one in a foreign bookshop!

Personally I love e-ink, but if something better replaces it, I'm sure I'll love that too. Just as long as I have access to books - I hate the withdrawal symptoms when I don't.
Bricorn is offline   Reply With Quote