View Single Post
Old 04-17-2010, 10:24 AM   #16
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcey View Post
I'm glad that I'm not the only one that's confused. I thought the version was just formatting changes.
Formatting improved, TOC added, Abbreviation Listing added, many internal hyperlinks added, ... basically an Enhanced version! But no words were harmed (or added) in the process!

Quote:
Just a thought, It's not really the Webster's 1913 Edition if words have been added to it. Maybe we should have a contest to rename it.
The 15,095 "newly added words" were added IN 1913 to the previous circa 1890 edition, and not by me, but by the original authors to yield that 1913 edition.

Quote:
nrapallo 2010 Edition - oooohhh I like

Webster's 1913ish Edition - Yeah, fits the bill

Nick's Dict - You left out gigantic
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote