View Single Post
Old 06-04-2007, 04:57 PM   #3
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
I also have the ABC Amber CHM Converter and what I like about it is that you can convert CHM to many different formats -- RTF, HTML, DOC, TXT, PDF, PDB. I think there are about 20 available formats in all.

The freeware LIT converter has gotten a good workout here but the most used freeware converter from ABC Amber for me has been the Palm Converter as I had a large stock of PDB files that I have converted to the Sony Reader.

I have purchased quite a number of converters from them in the past and found them to be excellent value for the money. I should note for the record that I have no stake in the company and am just a customer.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote