View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 06:33 PM   #26
Pushka
Wizard
Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, Ipad, Iphone, Nexus and PPW
Quote:
Originally Posted by markbot View Post
I don't want to come off as flippant, but i honestly have to wonder why people make these posts....as if we care.

Talk to customer service....what is the point of posting on this forum?
Well, I care so you are not speaking for me. Because if any of us are put in the same situation we would contact Customer Care as opposed to thinking it was my fault so they wont fix it.

Well done KeithD and thanku for posting - I haven't had great service from Customer Care but hoping I wont need them again anyway.
Pushka is offline   Reply With Quote