View Single Post
Old 06-25-2014, 04:04 AM   #11
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Anne of Green Gables Anthology--It's Huge and It's Free!

Several days ago I panned Anne of Green Gables, in a post that I made. I said something like "if you listen to it (it was a SYNC audiobook), you should take lots of No-Doz or several cups of espresso beforehand because it is very long and very boring," or something to that effect.

Well, I have considered my ways since then. I come to you (well, actually I'm staying right here where I'm at, but you get the point) with a contrite heart. I wish to make amends.

I found this anthology of Green Gables stories, which anthology I am now posting. It is huge (2352 pages), and it's free. I hope now that you will find it in your heart to forgive this truly, truly penitent man.

Anne of Green Gables Stories: 12 Books, 142 Short Stories, Anne of Green Gables, Anne of Avonlea, Anne of the Island, Anne's House of Dreams, Rainbow Valley, Rilla of Ingleside, Chronicles and More. By Lucy Maud Montgomery; Timeless Reads. Rated 4 1/2 stars from 382 reviews at present moment. Digital list price $1.99; Kindle price now $0.00. 2352 pages! http://www.amazon.com/Anne-Green-Gab...icles+and+More.

Book Description
The Anne of Green Gables Series and MUCH MORE in one Collection!

As the father of four daughters who LOVE the Anne books, I set out to create the ultimate Kindle edition of these timeless books. I wanted a perfectly-formatted, easy-to-use Kindle release that included these amazing books at a fantastic price. And here is the result!

This exciting collection has these great features:
-The complete text of eight great books featuring Anne "with an e" Shirley
-Three additional novels from Lucy Maud Montgomery
-One complete book of poetry by Montgomery, "The Watchman and Other Poems"
-142 wonderful short stories written by Montgomery
-Links to download the unabridged audiobooks of all 11 novels for FREE!
-The ability to easily jump to any book using the Kindle "go to" feature
-An individual, active table of contents for each book so you can go to any chapter
-Clean formatting, giving you full control over fonts and font sizes
-Did I mention an unbeatable price?

All titles in this Anne of Green Gables collection, along with their publication date, are listed below.
-Anne of Green Gables (1908)
-Anne of Avonlea (1909)
-Anne of the Island (1915)
-Anne's House of Dreams (1917)
-Rainbow Valley (1919)
-Rilla of Ingleside (1921)
-Chronicles of Avonlea (1912)
-Further Chronicles of Avonlea (1920)
-The Story Girl (1911)
-The Golden Road (Sequel to The Story Girl, 1913)
-Kilmeny of the Orchard (1910)
-The Watchman and Other Poems (1916)
-The Short Story Collection (1896-1922)
Unfortunately, there are two books in the Anne of Green Gables series which were published later and can't yet be included in this Kindle collection because of copyright restrictions. These are "Anne of Windy Poplars" (1936) and "Anne of Ingleside" (1939).

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 06-25-2014 at 04:52 PM.