View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 10:08 PM   #238
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
Blossom, thanks for the link! I am going to give it a try.

Well the top link, the file I got was corrupt, so I tried the next newest. Some things I liked about it, but the text was no darker, and the font size choices were fewer. So I took it back off.

I think I am done playing around with (buying) non-lighted ereaders.
It was a nice reader for back in the day but Pearl screen just made it obsolete. We need a 5 inch pearl screen reader. I know Sony had one, the 350 but I think that's the only one I've heard of.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote