View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 12:32 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by EliW View Post
The question is, how do I tell ebook-convert to stop doing this?

I've tried --no-chapters-in-toc, --no-inline-toc, --max-toc-links 0, --toc-filter, and pretty much everything else I can. And it always generates that inline TOC.
I'm no expert but it seems to be acting like you are using the --mobi-toc-at-start option. Could Put generated Table of Contents at start of book instead of end be checked in the GUI under Preferences - Output Options - MOBI Output?

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 05-08-2013 at 12:48 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote