View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 03:39 PM   #31
sellew
Enthusiast
sellew has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.sellew has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.sellew has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.sellew has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-650, PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by meme View Post
Thanks. I'll need to look at that Clips code again - I'm pretty sure it works for me on Linux. Possibly a focus issue on certain OS's.

There are a few ways to apply clips. Can you test each one. For each one click in the NCX file, and then try Paste Clip in the Clips Editor; try Insert->Clip->clipname; try clicking on a button in the Clip Bar; try using the View->Clips window and selecting a clip; right-click on the NCX and select a Clip; and, almost forgot this one, click in the NCX and then use a clip shortcut (e.g. ctrl-alt-1).

@meme, the pasting clips bug that ElMiko has found in the NCX is exactly the same I found when working on the stylesheet (I reported it in the thread on the beta 0.6.902)
I've tried all the different ways of pasting clips that you listed in both the NCX and Stylesheet, and the result has been always the same: all work fine except selecting a clip in the Clips window.

Paste Clip in the Clips Editor
Insert->Clip->clipname
clicking on a button in the Clip Bar

View->Clips window and selecting a clip
right-click on the Stylesheet/NCX and select a Clip
click in the Stylesheet/NCX and then use a clip shortcut

In the HTML files all 6 ways of pasting clips work fine.

I'm working with Sigil 0.7 and my OS is win7 64bit.