View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 10:10 AM   #30
Gronk
Zealot
Gronk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gronk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gronk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gronk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gronk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gronk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gronk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gronk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gronk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gronk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gronk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis, Voyage, PW2, Sony PRS 950, 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Allison View Post
I have just joined the forum. I have a kindle paperwhite and have no desire to change. As a reader of The Australian I was interested to try the free books which involve getting the Kobo desk top for my Mac. i find that I am unable to import the books into Calibre although they are there to read on the desktop.

Can anyone offer advise please?

Any advise gratefully received.
Post this question on the Calibre forum. Someone there should be able to help you.
Gronk is offline   Reply With Quote