View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 01:43 PM   #344
atleon
Enthusiast
atleon with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitatleon with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitatleon with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitatleon with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitatleon with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitatleon with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitatleon with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitatleon with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitatleon with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitatleon with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitatleon with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
I'm not really sure if this is the place to do it but just a suggestion - would it be possible to implement an extension which reset the reading time? So far, when I want to do it I use the trick of looking for the expression ";ReadingTimeReset" into the book I'm reading but maybe this could be done by an extension being more comfortable for the user than the method before.

I apologize in advance in case I'm saying a silly thing as I'm not an expert at all in this field.

Regards.
atleon is offline   Reply With Quote