View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 01:23 PM   #484
4691mls
Wizard
4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ALL DEVICES ARE STOCK: Kobo Clara, Tolino Shine 2, Sony PRS-T3, T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
Even after weeks, my opinion hasn't changed. The fact that I can't see a series' name and number on any of the overview pages is driving me insane on a daily basis.If I browse the sites in mobile view (still old look with best usability),I can't see the WMA selection, and the browser won't let me go to desktop view again, so I have to resort to using two different internet browsers on each device: one for mobile view and one for the new desktop view. I'd love to have a chat with the project team who implemented this.
This is my biggest issue with the new system.
4691mls is offline   Reply With Quote