View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 12:45 PM   #35
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsem View Post
Note that I didn't claim to know anything about shutting down production. It is just 'as if' they had. Maybe it is just that they are diverting supply to other markets (Europe, Japan). But it seems odd that you can't get a PW from Amazon before Christmas in Amazon's primary market, the USA. They are losing sales that will never come their way again (unless it is part of some plan to sell more Kindle Fires). I'm sure the reasons are more complicated than I can imagine however.
I see what you mean now. They are exaggerated the expected arrival date. I think some will actually get it before Christmas if they move the date up like they did on mine.
new is offline   Reply With Quote