View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 12:16 AM   #1455
Canuck_in_Japan
Wizard
Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura, Aura H2O, Kindle PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by selina4books View Post
Are you sure you got Winter of the World using the code? I'm showing it doesn't take promo codes (not in the US anyway). That's his newest one and still is listed for $19.99 for me.

To whoever posted this a BIG THANK YOU! I have bought a ton of books!
Yes I live in Japan so as far as I know there aren't any books which have agency pricing. It's a smorgasbord I tell you!
Canuck_in_Japan is offline   Reply With Quote